The content of this website is provided for general information only. It does not, and is not intended to constitute medical advice. Whilst we make all reasonable efforts to keep it accurate, we cannot accept liability for any consequence of your relying on it. Instead, if you have a specific query, please contact your hospital, clinic, physician, endocrinologist, Diabetes Specialist Nurse or GP, for information.
Please note: Links to other web-sites are given in good faith, we cannot be held responsible for the content of other websites.
To enable us to monitor and improve our web site, we gather certain aggregated information about your use of the site, including details of your operating system, browser version, location, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of our web site you visit. We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related site information but such aggregate data will not include any information which could be used to identify you personally.
Your privacy is important to us. If you provide any personal details when registering a user-account or requesting more information from t1resources.uk, we reserve the right to use them to administer this website. However we will not pass on your personal information to any third parties for use in unsolicited bulk mailing or spam.
This site is made available for public viewing on the basis that the individuals that created t1resources.uk accept no liability for loss or damage, personal injury or death arising out of use of the site or reliance upon its contents whether caused by negligence, misrepresentation, breach of any statutory duty, or breach of contract or otherwise.
t1resources.uk reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration for any reason.
Although the website uses encryption security software the security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by any individual involved in the running of t1resources.uk.
t1resources.uk does not accept any liability for views, opinions or advice expressed by users contributing to the Community on this website, which are those of the users and are not necessarily shared by t1resources.uk. It reserves the right to remove content and postings which in the editorial team's opinion do not observe the Community guidelines and/or to prevent persistent abusers from adding further contributions.
If you choose to register an account to provide ratings or post comments the following terms apply:
Your user name and password must only be used by you, keep them safe. If a posting is made using your name and password it will be considered to have been posted by you.
You agree that you will not post any messages or comments which are: unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, sexually explicit, pornographic or which otherwise breach our Website Tems or Privacy Policies.
The comments on this website are not to be used to post:
- Personal attacks on others, to make disparaging remarks about any person or entity.
- Interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
- To encourage, incite, solicit, promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities
- Content which abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or yourself;
- Victimise, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Infringe on any patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right of any party.
- Contains software viruses' computer codes, files or programs to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party.
- Impersonate any person or entity. Including any individual involved in the creation and running of t1resources.uk.
- Advertising for any product or service, marketing, promotion or spam.
If you see a post which you believe to be offensive or potentially damaging do not retaliate. Instead please report the comment using the 'flag' icon at the bottom-left of the comment or notify the administrators by emailing email@example.com.
The content of this website is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are not permitted to use, copy, store, sell or otherwise distribute any work or image on this website without the express permission of the copyright owner.
These terms are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
t1resources.uk reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Any questions relating to the use of this website, or your personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.